Deerhaven Gardens is nestled in the hills outside of Asheville, NC, and features an infinity edge pool, steam room, a private massage room, clay tennis court, gym, and much more. The landscape surrounding the estate also includes mountain views and three separate waterfalls.
- Mountain setting in historic Asheville, founded in 1798, which is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in western North Carolina.
- Asheville is the home of the country’s largest private residence, the Biltmore Estate which was created in the 1880’s.
- One-of-a-kind gated Private 5+ acre estate, created in 2010, for $30 million – would cost over $40 million to build out today.
- 50 mile views from the home.
- Deerhaven was a part of the Cherokee Indian Nation until 1839.
- One the few properties the Vanderbilts were unable to acquire in the late 1800’s when creating the Biltmore Estate. The Biltmore Estate encircled Deerhaven for decades.
- Exquisite and mature award-winning landscaping, originally installed at a cost of $5 million, now valued at $10+ million, including numerous streams, waterfalls, and 1 mile of private hiking trails within the grounds – all tended by a full-time team of 3 landscapers who have been on the job for years.
- Thousands of linear feet of hand crafted stone adorn the gate and line the driveway and surround the Home and Tennis Court.
- Automated irrigation system covering the entire property.
- 14,000 square feet under roof including:
- 6 Bedrooms plus Bunk room for 4
- 6 Baths with fully heated floors
- 7 Half Baths
- 4 Laundry Rooms
- 3 Kitchens
- Outdoor natural gas generator system supports the entire property
- Glass enclosed Hibachi Grill for 8, overlooking the mountains and the outdoor entertainment center.
- His & Her Private Offices
- 70’ screened in patio
- 200’ Weiland disappearing doors
- Media Room / Bar
- Built-in 400-gallon Salt Water Aquarium
- Refrigerated Wine Cellar
- Zen Spa and Gym including walk-in steam for 6
- 400 sq. ft. Game, Yoga & Exercise Room
- Summer Kitchen/Outdoor Bar entertainment area seating 50 that would accommodate over 100 for charity events and parties
- Fire pit adjacent to the 30’ Waterfall
- 50′ Infinity Edge Pool sits adjacent to the Entertainment area and 2 of the 4 waterfalls
- World class Har-Tru Tennis facility with viewing pavilion adjacent to the lower waterfall; NFL quality court lights.
- Staff includes Property Manager, Housekeeper, Chef, Handyman and the Landscaping crew